Faq. Exámenes Trinity

Request a duplicate or correction of the Trinity exam title

Replacement certificates


We offer a certificate replacement and modification service for people who want to:

  • Ask for a replacement certificate, for example if the original was lost
  • Request an amendment, for example if the candidate's name is misspelled

To request a replacement or request an amendment, you will need to send us a completed form together with the corresponding payment. This form applies only to Trinity scores taken from 2009. If your request is for an exam taken before 2009, please send an email to archiverequests@trinitycollege.com . We are unable to process applications for grade tests taken before 1997.

Download the form replacement and modification of the  certificate : this includes fees for replacement and amendments to the certificate.

For most exams, you will receive replacement certificates within 6-8 weeks of submitting the form.