Faq. Exámenes Cambridge
How to review your Cambridge exam
If a candidate believes that their exam result is not fair, they should contact their exam center immediately. Your center can then ask Cambridge English for a consultation or an appeal . Here we explain more information about both processes.
Request a review of your Cambridge exam, either for a requalification or appeal procedure:
This information is related to the following certificates:
- Pre A1 Starters, A1 Movers and A2 Flyers (YLE Starters, Movers and Flyers)
- A2 Key and A2 Key for Schools (KET and KET for Schools)
- B1 Preliminary and B1 Preliminary for Schools (PET and PET for Schools)
- B2 First and B2 First for Schools (FCE and FCE for Schools)
- C1 Advanced (CAE)
- C2 Proficiency (CPE)
- B1 Business Preliminary (BEC Preliminary)
- B2 Business Vantage (BEC Vantage)
- C1 Business Higher (BEC Higher)
- Teaching Knowledge Test (TKT)
- Delta Module 1
The first step is to contact your test center to let them know of your disagreement.
Once the situation is transferred to the examination center, we will have the following steps:
- Step - It will be an administrative review which will check the scores in case there is a failure in the count that could affect the final grade
- step - Full proof of all parts will be re-corrected. (Speaking tests will not be re-scored)
Results query duration
What is the consultation process?
How long does it take
A full administrative review
Within five business days after receipt of the request
Consult your center for a rate
Rebranding of written documents (including review of the Listening document where relevant, but does not apply to any component of the speaking test). This excludes key A2 and key A2 for schools
The result of the consultation will be sent within three weeks.
The fee depends on the exam; consult your center
The exam center will manage the request for review of grades on your behalf, you have to know that each step has administrative fees, which will only be reimbursed if your grade suffers any variation
Your rating could be modified up or down as a result of a Request for Review of Ratings.
There are deadlines for requesting a Qualifications Consultation, so you should contact your center as soon as possible once you receive your qualifications.