Reading & Listening
- In this module two skills will be evaluated, starting with "Reading" and continuing with "Listening"
- Duration of the test: Between 65 and 85 minutes
- We offer you 3 different links depending on your level / objective
- Link sample for elementary level (A1-A2) : See DEMO
- Sample link for intermediate level (B1-B2) : See DEMO
- Sample link for advanced level (C1-C1 +) : See DEMO
- The module of oral expression (Speaking) is carried out by computer with microphone and headphones. Questions are presented to the candidate on the computer screen and through headphones. The candidate's responses are recorded in the system and these are automatically sent to Cambridge Assessment.
- Duration of the test: 15 minutes
- Sample link to know how this module is inside: See DEMO
Would you like to practice?
Speak and Improve is a great tool to practice this skill and will also increase your confidence in taking the Linguaskill exam.
Login to practice