ExamExam.com provides the following information:
1. This platform with the commercial name ExamenExam.com is owned by EXAMENEXAM SPAIN S.L. entity dedicated to the provision of services directly related to education. EXAMENEXAM SPAIN S.L. It has the CIF B93695039 and with address San Rafael 32A, office 2, Fuengirola (29640) of Malaga.
2. ExamenExam.com belongs to ExamenExam SPAIN SL as an information portal and online registration for Exam Center exams.
3. ExamExam.com has the domain conveniently registered.
4. By accessing this website, you acquire the status of user and fully accept each and every one of the conditions contained in this Legal Information. By accepting this you asume these general conditions. These regulate the web environment where it is located, which ExamenExam.com makes available to you.
The user agrees to make use of the services and utilities offered by ExamenExam.com, in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Information. The user will respond to ExamenExam.com or to third parties, for any breaches that may occur as a result of the foregoing.
It is recommended that you proceed to read this Legal Information. It must be read every time the user accesses this website since it can be modified without prior notice, so that the acceptance by the user will occur with respect to what is published by ExamenExam.com at the same time, in which it is accessed.
Likewise, this access to the WEB site is subject to all notices, conditions of use and instructions, made known to the user by ExamenExam.com, and that substitute, complete and / or modify this Legal Information.
4. Access to the portal through the URLs ExamenExam.com is free.
ExamenExam.com cannot assume any responsibility derived from the incorrect, inappropriate or illegal use of the information that appears on the Internet pages of ExamenExam.com
The contents and information of the Internet pages of ExamenExam.com are prepared by qualified professionals for the exercise of their profession. However, the contents and information do not bind ExamenExam.com nor do they constitute opinions, advice or legal advice of any kind.
The Internet pages of ExamenExam.com may contain links to other third-party pages that ExamenExam.com cannot control. Therefore, ExamenExam.com cannot assume responsibility for the content that may appear on third-party pages. The texts, images, sounds, animations, software and the rest of the contents included in this website are the exclusive property of ExamenExam.com or its licensors. Any act of transmission, distribution, assignment, reproduction, storage or total or partial public communication must have the express consent of ExamenExam.com.
5. Likewise, to access some of the services that ExamenExam.com offers through the website, you must provide some personal data. In compliance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that, by filling in these forms, your personal data will be incorporated and processed in the ExamenExam files .com in order to be able to provide and offer you our services, as well as to inform you of improvements to the website. Likewise, we inform you of the possibility of exercising the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of your personal data, free of charge by email to info @ ExamenExam.
Our contact details are as follows:
- EXAMENEXAM SPAIN SL. B93695039, San Rafael 32A, office 2, Fuengirola (29640) in Malaga.
- Registered in Spain with Spanish Registration number (CIF): B93695039
Policy of collections, prices, returns and registrations
1. ExamenExam.com carries out its activity through web pages, applications, tools, platforms and / or other devices dedicated to the provision of services directly related to education, and in the case of this web page focused on informing and processing everything Regarding online registration for exams at Exam Centers in Spain. Platform that is managed through the EXAMENEXAM brand, registered with registration number M 4020112.
2. Users who enroll in an exam at the Examination Centers attached to our Service will be called students and accept all the operating rules for each exam reported by the Examination Centers (including the possibility of recording the exam), as well as the evaluation of the relevant certifying bodies.
3. The user must faithfully and truthfully fill in the data requested during the online registration process, and accepts that their personal data will be used to identify them. The user will not acquire the status of student until the payment with their credit card or paypal account is verified in our online registration portal www.ExamenExam.com, paying the exam fee indicated for each exam in the registration process. After payment, the user will receive in the email - which he has provided in the enrollment process - a communication confirming the enrollment with all the details of the exam and the Exam Center.
4. Once registered, the student will not have the right to a refund of the registration fee or change of dates.
5. Given that for a call to take place it is essential that it complies with the regulations of the minimum number of students and as such a circumstance is not known until the closing of the registration period of the call, in which case the Center of Exam is obliged to offer alternative dates and / or venues or to return the exam fee.
Similarly, the exams may have a maximum limit of places in each call. Registrations will be processed in strict order of payment of exam fees and, in view of the demand, it is important not to wait until the registration closing date. Once the maximum number of places for the call has been reached, no more candidates may register.
6. Students over 16 years of age must go to the exam with their DNI / NIE / Passport.
7. The student will communicate to ExamenExam.com their situation or condition of disability before the end of the registration period, whether permanent or temporary, which may affect the performance of any of the tests, so that ExamenExam.com can communicate such situation to the Examination Center so that the appropriate measures can be taken sufficiently in advance to allow them to be carried out.
8. Failure to attend the examination tests will not entitle the refund of the registration fees paid or their use for other examination sessions.
9. If the exam center excludes a student from the tests for improper conduct, it will mean the loss of examination rights for the current call, being excluded and without the right to qualify for the exam. In such circumstances you will have nothing to claim from ExamenExam.com.
10. If, for justified reasons, the Examination Center is forced to suspend or cancel the tests of a certain examination session, the registered candidates will have the right to a full refund of the registration fees or transfer to another examination center.
11. The completion of the exam and its correction, as well as the issuance of the corresponding grades and / or certificates are not the responsibility of ExamenExam.com. All management is exclusive to the Exam Center. The student may claim from the Exam Center what they consider necessary with the support of ExamenExam.com by virtue of the contract signed by each of the Exam Centers attached to the Platform.
12. ExamenExam.com, in compliance with Organic Law 15/1999, on the Protection of Personal Data, informs you that your personal data will be incorporated into an automated file owned by ExamenExam.com. The owner expressly authorizes ExamenExam.com that their data be used and processed by ExamenExam.com, as well as communicated or transferred to each Exam Center.
13. The 24-hour customer service email for any incident in the registration process or later, or any incident with the Exam Center is: firstname.lastname@example.org
CONSULT OUR DATA PROTECTION POLICY
a) Data collected by users of the services.
In cases where the user includes files with personal data on the shared hosting servers, ExamenExam.com is not responsible for the breach by the user of the LOPD.
b) Data retention in accordance with the LSSI.
ExamenExam.com informs that, as a data hosting service provider and by virtue of the provisions of Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI), it retains for a period A maximum of 12 months the essential information to identify the origin of the hosted data and the moment in which the provision of the service began. The retention of these data does not affect the secrecy of the communications and they may only be used in the framework of a criminal investigation or for the safeguarding of public safety, making themselves available to the judges and / or courts or the Ministry that so requires. . The communication of data to the Forces and Bodies of the State will be made by virtue of the provisions of the regulations on personal data protection.
c) Intellectual property rights ExamenExam.com
ExamenExam.com is the owner of all copyrights, intellectual and industrial property, “know how” and any other rights related to the contents of the ExamenExam.com website and the services offered therein, as well as the necessary programs for its implementation and related information. The reproduction, publication and / or non-strictly private use of the contents, total or partial, of the ExamenExam.com website is not allowed without prior written consent.
d) Intellectual property of the software
The user must respect the third-party programs made available by ExamenExam.com, even if they are free and / or publicly available.
ExamenExam.com has the necessary exploitation rights and intellectual property of the software. The user does not acquire any right or license for the contracted service, on the software necessary for the provision of the service, nor on the technical information for monitoring the service, except for the rights and licenses necessary for the fulfillment of the contracted services and only for the duration of the same. For any action that exceeds the fulfillment of the contract, the user will need written authorization from ExamenExam.com, the user being prohibited from accessing, modifying, viewing the configuration, structure and files of the servers owned by ExamenExam.com, assuming responsibility civil and criminal derived from any incident that may occur in the servers and security systems as a direct consequence of a negligent or malicious action on your part.
e) Intellectual property of the hosted content.
The use contrary to the legislation on intellectual property of the services provided by ExamenExam.com and, in particular, of:
- The use that is contrary to Spanish laws or that infringes the rights of third parties.
- The cracks, serial numbers of programs or any other content that violates the intellectual property rights of third parties.
- The collection and / or use of personal data of other users without their express consent or in contravention of the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data.
- The use of the domain's mail server and the email addresses for sending unwanted bulk mail.
The user will indemnify ExamenExam.com for the expenses generated by the imputation of the ExamenExam.com in any cause whose responsibility was attributable to the user, including legal defense fees and expenses, even in the case of a non-final judicial decision.
The ExamenExam.com website is currently using freely licensed images and photos from the following free image banks:
- Pexels.com and other free image banks.
f) Protection of the information hosted
ExamenExam.com makes backup copies of the content hosted on its servers, however, it is not responsible for the loss or accidental deletion of data by users. In the same way, it does not guarantee the total replacement of the data deleted by the users, since the aforementioned data could have been deleted and / or modified during the period of time that has elapsed since the last backup copy. The services offered, except the specific backup services, do not include the replacement of the contents kept in the backup copies made by ExamenExam.com, when this loss is attributable to the user; in this case, a rate will be determined according to the complexity and volume of the recovery, always with the prior acceptance of the user. The replacement of deleted data is only included in the price of the service when the loss of content is due to causes attributable to ExamenExam.com.
g) Commercial communications
ExamenExam.com does not currently carry out advertising activities.
Cookies policy of www.examenexam.com
Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
The user's browser memorizes cookies on the hard drive only during the current session, occupying a minimum memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of these, allow or prevent temporary or memorized cookies in the security settings.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access parts of restricted access, use security elements while browsing, store content to broadcast videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the locale from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: They are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the statistical measurement and analysis of the use that users make of the service offered. For this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
- Third-party cookies: these cookies will collect information for statistical purposes, on the use of the Site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the Website and other Internet services.
ACCEPTANCE OF THE COOKIES POLICY
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer:
The 24-hour customer service email for any incident on our Platform is: email@example.com