Faq. Exámenes Aptis

What version of Aptis should I take?

There are several versions of Aptis: Aptis General, Aptis for Teens (for teenagers), Aptis for Teachers (for teachers), Aptis for Tourism (for tourism) and Aptis Advanced (to certify C1 or C2 level).

However, most candidates normally take Aptis General, unless for some reason another version is required.